Welcome to Audio & E-books
Listen Up! VT
(Member of Green Mountain Library Consortium)
Our downloadable Audio and e-Book Service
1) Click the Picture to the left.
2) First thing, LEARN @ Libby and try the demo. (Purple box halfway down page)
3) Download "Libby", the NEW download tool.
4) Sign-in (tab top right)
User = your 14 digit library card #
Pass = last 4 digits of phone# we have on file
If you are new to this site, your first step is to click "Help" on the top menu. There you will find,information and tutorials on using this service.
- Please remember, we are members of the Green Mountain Library Consortium (GMLC) which is the governing body of Listen Up! Vermont. Not all titles are in multiple; much as borrowing our in house items.
- There are waiting lists and you are able to place holds.
- You will be notified by e-mail when a title you requested is available.
Project Gutenberg offers over 59,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub and Kindle eBooks, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which U.S. copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.
NO FEE OR REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
What We Do:
LibriVox volunteers record chapters of books in the public domain, and then we release the audio files back onto the net for free. All our audio is in the public domain, so you may use it for whatever purpose you wish. Please note: Our readers are free to choose the books they wish to record. LibriVox sees itself as a library of audiobooks. Because the books we read are in the public domain, our readers and listeners should be aware that many of them are very old,